Privacy & Cookies
Personal Information collection.
1. The personal information we collect may include your name, title, company or organisation name, work e-mail, work phone, work or home address, information about your job function, information about your company, and credit card information. The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyse trends and administer the site.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Personal Information use
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website, measuring customer service or issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
2. All non active accounts are deleted after 60 days unless requested sooner.
What are cookies?
What cookies are used on this website?
The cookies used on this website can be grouped into the following categories:
Essential – Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and the website.
Google Analytics – these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?
If you want to reject cookies we use from this website you will need to delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes to our Privacy & Cookies Policy will be placed here and will supersede this version of our Policy. We will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to any changes in our Policy. However, to be on the safe side, we suggest that you read this document each time you use the website to ensure that it still meets with your approval.
If you have any questions about our Privacy & Cookies Policy, or if you want to know what information we have collected about you, please email us at [email protected]. You can also correct any factual errors in that information or require us to remove your details from any list under our control.
Sell Your Laptop is owned by Ling Computers LTD Huddersfield.
Our Company Registration number is 08849388 and our VAT number is 183601612